Explore Boon Island Lighthouse and Nubble Lighthouse on this tour that cruises up the coastline. See these historic lighthouses first-hand. Join us today!
BROWSE BY TOUR
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- 3 Parking Options
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- We have 3 Parking Options for you.
- Our personal favorite – courtesy valet. Courtesy valet is located at our ticket booth at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. In order for the service to be free you need to purchase something from Federal Jack’s Brew Pub – which is a must if your in the area anyway.
- All day parking located at the same lot we are, 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. This is a great option if you plan to spend the day in Kennebunkport and would like a central parking spot. The cost is $20 for the day and paid directly to the onsite parking staff.
- FREE PARKING located at 169 Port Rd. Kennebunk, Maine. ***This is first come first serve so a parking spot is NOT guaranteed for you. If you opt for free tour parking please plan at being at the parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour. Take a parking permit for your rear view mirror from inside LIVE Cafe – Parking permits are located at the front counter. LIVE Cafe is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking.
- Please meet at our ticket booth located below Federal Jack’s Brew Pub at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, ME. 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.