Explore Boon Island Lighthouse and Nubble Lighthouse on this tour that cruises up the coastline. See these historic lighthouses first-hand. Join us today!
See the crown jewel of coastal New England on our exciting, eco-friendly Maine adventure boat tours and whale watching excursions!
Your family doesn’t want to be crammed onto a crowded big boat tour of the Southern Maine Coast or whale watching tour. You want to have the time of your life exploring Maine’s most postcard-perfect historic villages and surrounding islands, lighthouses, coves, and bays in a small, select group with a front row seat.
Only New England EcoAdventures blends education, excitement, and adventure into each Kennebunk and Kennebunkport whale watching excursion and scenic boat tour, and offers first-class accommodations that let you see and sustain the stunning Southern Maine ecosystem.
Our premium RIB boat takes you to Kennebunkport’s grandest waterfront estates, vibrant seal colonies in Cape Porpoise and the Gulf of Maine’s whale feeding grounds, charming boutique shopping and restaurant districts, and remote island lighthouses.
We get there faster. We stay longer. And we go places other boat tours can’t reach—in a style they can’t match.
Salty breezes and brilliant sunsets. Fresh, buttery lobster, blueberry pie, and craft beers. Shoals of playful dolphins and pods of majestic whales. Gentle cruises through scenic vistas and adrenaline-fueled, wind-whipped speedboat runs across sparkling waves.
We give you so many wonderful ways to truly experience the southern Maine lifestyle—and every guest gets a front-row, 360-degree view and in-depth insight into the wonders all around you.
Kennebunk and Kennebunkport New England EcoAdventures let you learn, live, and love the Maine life like a local.
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- 3 Parking Options
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- We have 3 Parking Options for you.
- Our personal favorite – courtesy valet. Courtesy valet is located at our ticket booth at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. In order for the service to be free you need to purchase something from Federal Jack’s Brew Pub – which is a must if your in the area anyway.
- All day parking located at the same lot we are, 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. This is a great option if you plan to spend the day in Kennebunkport and would like a central parking spot. The cost is $20 for the day and paid directly to the onsite parking staff.
- FREE PARKING located at 169 Port Rd. Kennebunk, Maine. ***This is first come first serve so a parking spot is NOT guaranteed for you. If you opt for free tour parking please plan at being at the parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour. Take a parking permit for your rear view mirror from inside LIVE Cafe – Parking permits are located at the front counter. LIVE Cafe is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking.
- Please meet at our ticket booth located below Federal Jack’s Brew Pub at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, ME. 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.