Depart with us from bustling Portland Harbor as we tour one of Maine’s most picturesque boating destinations. Casco Bay is littered with islands, historic forts, wildlife, birds, and lighthouses in our unique 14-passenger RIB boat.
See the crown jewel of coastal New England on our exciting, eco-friendly Maine adventure boat tours and whale watching excursions!
Your family doesn’t want to be crammed onto a crowded big boat tour of the Southern Maine Coast or whale watching tour. You want to have the time of your life exploring Maine’s most postcard-perfect lighthouses, forts, wildlife, and surrounding islands, with a small, select group and a front-row seat.
Only New England EcoAdventures blends education, excitement, and adventure into each Casco Bay adventure or whale-watching excursion, and offers first-class accommodations that let you see and sustain the stunning Southern Maine ecosystem.
Upcoming Portland Boat Tour Adventures
Grab your favorite adult beverage and join us on an adults-only, intimate, sunset adventure that you won’t soon forget!
Join us on a scenic ride of Casco Bay on our way to tour one of Maine’s premier oyster farms. Along the way we will cruise through some of Casco Bay’s less visited waters for great wildlife viewing before arriving at Mere Point Oyster Farm.
Kennebunk and Kennebunkport New England EcoAdventures let you learn, live, and love the Maine life like a local.
Our premium RIB boat takes you to Kennebunkport’s grandest waterfront estates, vibrant seal colonies in Cape Porpoise and the Gulf of Maine’s whale feeding grounds, charming boutique shopping and restaurant districts, and remote island lighthouses.
We get there faster. We stay longer. And we go places other boat tours can’t reach—in a style they can’t match.
Salty breezes and brilliant sunsets. Fresh, buttery lobster, blueberry pie, and craft beers. Shoals of playful dolphins and pods of majestic whales. Gentle cruises through scenic vistas and adrenaline-fueled, wind-whipped speedboat runs across sparkling waves.
We give you so many wonderful ways to truly experience the southern Maine lifestyle—and every guest gets a front-row, 360-degree view and in-depth insight into the wonders all around you.
Our Customers Rave About Us
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please meet at our ticket booth below Federal Jack’s on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 20 minutes before your scheduled trip for check-in.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Parking – Traffic can be very bad in Southern Maine in the Summer, please give yourself plenty of time.
(1) There is a pay lot located at 8 Western Ave. where we meet for the boat. The rates are $5 an hour or $20 for the day. This lot fills up quickly.
(2) There is a pay lot located at 169 Port Rd. This is about a 6 minute walk to the boat but there’s usually spots available. The rates are $5 an hour.
(3) There is FREE street parking along the street but it’s in high demand and can be tough to find.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.