NEW ENGLAND ECO ADVENTURES
Our meeting location is below Federal Jacks Brewery in their beer tasting area
SEND US A MESSAGE
Free Option – You can take a hanging placard for your rearview mirror from our mailbox located at Atlantic Pizza – Atlantic Pizza is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking. The placards are in a white box on the side of Atlantic Pizza that is marked with a green placard.
Paid Options – There is a paid parking lot located where we meet at 8 Western Ave that is $5/hr if you prefer not to walk. There is also parking next door at 4 Western Ave.
Parking is located at Village Marketplace (169 Port Rd.). This is a pay parking lot but is free for New England Eco Adventures’ customers.
(From Interstate 95, South Bound)
1. Take Exit 25 for Kennebunk/Kennebunkport
2. Follow the sign to Kennebunk and Rt. 35 South. Turn left on 35 South.
3. Follow 35 South for about 1 mile, go halfway around rotary and continue on 35 south 1/4 mile to the intersection with Route 1.
4. Turn left onto Route 1 and move immediately to the right lane.
5. Turn right at light to continue on Route 35 South
6. Stay on 35 South approx. 3.5 miles and Village Marketplace will be on your right.
7. There’s a paid parking sign at the entrance of Village Market Place. If you get to Western Ave. the intersection you’ve gone too far.
(From Interstate 95, North Bound)
1. Take Exit 19 for Wells/Sanford
2. Take a left onto Rt. 9
3. Go 1.5 miles and take a left onto Rt. 1 North.
4. Go 1 mile and just past “The Maine Diner”, take a right back onto Rt. 9, following signs for “Shore Route – Kennebunkport.”
5. Go approx. 4 miles and Village Marketplace will be on your left.
6. There’s a paid parking sign at the entrance of Village Market Place. If you get to Western Ave. the intersection you’ve gone too far.