CAPTAIN GARY GRENIER
Captain Gary has spent his entire life on the ocean, literally. Most recently Gary was the Captain of Nick’s Chance, the large whale watch boat in Kennebunk. He started on Nick’s Chance in 1998 before moving on just a couple years ago. He knows the ocean and the whales well, there isn’t a finer Captain around and we’re excited to have him onboard.
Please take the time to read this great article on Captain Gary by Shelley Fleming Wigglesworth
30’ RIBCRAFT CUSTOM RIB
Our vessel, Buzzworthy, was built in 2018 by RIBCRAFT Inc. in Marble Head, Mass. It was built to all United States Coast Guard (USCG) Certifications with safety and comfort in mind. Buzzworthy was patterned after the same versatile and nearly indestructible RIBs used by Navy Seals, the USCG, the Secret Service, and multiple rescue agencies around the world use. Powered by twin four-stroke, 300-hp Yahama engines, we can operate safely in almost any sea condition while being eco-friendly.
We’ve installed 14 custom pod seats that provide comfort while reducing the slamming that takes place when a boat is underway. There is storage under each seat that allows passengers to stow small personal items. We’ve also added a full head that offers a marine toilet.
- RIB boats are Eco-Friendly and reduce the Environmental impact on the Whales and the environment
- Lower center of gravity means less seasickness
- 10 inch thick foam-core water-repellent POD seating assures a comfortable and enjoyable ride
- Every seat is a front row seat with 360-degree views
- Water-proof canvas sunspot provides protection from the sun, and also supports an 18 passenger life float and other U.S.C.G. approved flotation devices
- United States Coast Guard inspected. Safety is our top priority
- Full Head (toilet)
- Mounted GoPros that capture the Entire Trip
- Inflatable Life Raft
- Life Jackets for all Passengers
- Radio with Speaker and Bluetooth