This is our most adventurous tour and has something to offer for everyone! From the sightseer, the thrill-seeker to the marine lover, our Ultimate Whale Watching tour in the Gulf of Maine is the way to go!
See the crown jewel of coastal New England on our exciting, eco-friendly Maine adventure boat tours and whale watching excursions!
Your family doesn’t want to be crammed onto a crowded big boat tour of the Southern Maine Coast or whale watching tour. You want to have the time of your life exploring Maine’s most postcard-perfect historic villages and surrounding islands, lighthouses, coves, and bays in a small, select group with a front row seat.
Only New England EcoAdventures blends education, excitement, and adventure into each Kennebunk and Kennebunkport whale watching excursion and scenic boat tour, and offers first-class accommodations that let you see and sustain the stunning Southern Maine ecosystem.
Upcoming Kennebunk Boat Tour Adventures
- Most Popular!
The entire Kennebunkport Coastline in an epic 1 – Hour adventure. This tour has it all – Walkers Point, Seals, Cape Porpoise, Goat Island Lighthouse, and if time permits, Goose Rocks Beach. You get all this while enjoying your own personal front-row seat!
The captain will make every effort to take requests and will tailor the tour according to the weather.
- Most Popular
Explore Boon Island Lighthouse and Nubble Lighthouse on this tour that cruises up the coastline. See these historic lighthouses first-hand. Join us today!
Looking to take a private charter boat tour around Southern Maine and New Hampshire? New England EcoAdventures can customize any adventure to your liking or you can choose from one of our many tours.
Be one of the lucky few who get to see Boon Island Lighthouse up close on this scenic tour! Cruise the water on our eco-friendly vessel and take in the sights. Book your cruise online!
Hop aboard the only boat in the area that will take you to Boon Island. You’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to see Boon Island Lighthouse, the tallest in New England, and hundreds of seals up close with this 1.5-Hour Sunset Tour!
Kennebunk and Kennebunkport New England EcoAdventures let you learn, live, and love the Maine life like a local.
Our premium RIB boat takes you to Kennebunkport’s grandest waterfront estates, vibrant seal colonies in Cape Porpoise and the Gulf of Maine’s whale feeding grounds, charming boutique shopping and restaurant districts, and remote island lighthouses.
We get there faster. We stay longer. And we go places other boat tours can’t reach—in a style they can’t match.
Salty breezes and brilliant sunsets. Fresh, buttery lobster, blueberry pie, and craft beers. Shoals of playful dolphins and pods of majestic whales. Gentle cruises through scenic vistas and adrenaline-fueled, wind-whipped speedboat runs across sparkling waves.
We give you so many wonderful ways to truly experience the southern Maine lifestyle—and every guest gets a front-row, 360-degree view and in-depth insight into the wonders all around you.
Our Customers Rave About Us
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please meet at our ticket booth below Federal Jack’s on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 20 minutes before your scheduled trip for check-in.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Parking – Traffic can be very bad in Southern Maine in the Summer, please give yourself plenty of time.
(1) There is a pay lot located at 8 Western Ave. where we meet for the boat. The rates are $5 an hour or $20 for the day. This lot fills up quickly.
(2) There is a pay lot located at 169 Port Rd. This is about a 6 minute walk to the boat but there’s usually spots available. The rates are $5 an hour.
(3) There is FREE street parking along the street but it’s in high demand and can be tough to find.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.