Explore Boon Island Lighthouse and Nubble Lighthouse on this tour that cruises up the coastline. See these historic lighthouses first-hand. Join us today!
PICK A LOCATION
PICK A CATEGORY
BROWSE BY TOUR
You’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to see Boon Island Lighthouse up close and Nubble Light from the water side with this 2 Hour Tour!
All the history of New Hampshire’s Coastline!See Both Iconic New Hampshire Lighthouses in One Tour!
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please muster below Federal Jack’s at their ‘outdoor beer tasting’ area on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 15 minutes before your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
- We are happy to offer all of our customers FREE parking for the duration (3hr validation) of their trip. Parking permits are located outside Atlantic Pizza (the same location where you park) and must be hung on your rear view mirror.
Please arrive to the parking lot 30 minutes before your schedule adventure.
Our parking is located at:
169 Port Rd (Route 35) – It’s easy in and easy out, you don’t have to fight the traffic and it’s only a 6 minute walk to the boat.
You also have the option of paying for parking at one of the closer pay lots. Pay lots are typically $5 an hour.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.