We are thrilled to partner with the Kennebunkport Conservation Trust to offer a tour of the Goat Island Light. Join us for this historic tour!
The Ultimate Whale Watch
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6 - 11 (Minimum Height Required of 48 inches)
3 Adventure Tours in One – Boon Island, Seals and of course the main attraction, Whales, Whales, Whales!
This is our most adventurous tour and has something to offer for everyone! From the sightseer, the thrill-seeker to the marine lover, our Ultimate Whale Watching tour in the Gulf of Maine is the way to go! While whales are the main attraction we’ll also see Boon Island Lighthouse and the 100’s of seals that call it home. On this 4-Hour adventure, our boat puts you up close and personal with the beautiful creatures of the ocean without the hassle of the crowds! With just a maximum of 20 people per boat, every seat has 360 degree views. Last year we had a 97% sighting rate – If for some unusual reason we don’t see any whales you’ll be offered a non-sighting pass which you can use forever until you see a whale!
In the Gulf of Maine we are lucky enough to encounter many different species of cetaceans. During their migration we commonly see the following mammals; Humpback Whales, Fin Whales, Minke Whales, Northern Right Whale, Atlantic White-Sided Dolphin and the Harbor Porpoise. We are also lucky enough to occasionally see the following; Sei Whales, Blue Whales, Sperm Whales and the Long Finned Pilot Whale. These whales pass right by us offshore!
This is your chance to have some amazing face time with these majestic animals that will on occasion come right up to our boat.
If you love whales or just the incredible beauty that Maine has to offer then this is the tour for you.
What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- The best Captain and Crew in the business.
What You Need to Bring
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- You will be emailed a waiver that must be signed by everyone in your party.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please meet at our ticket booth below Federal Jack’s on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 20 minutes before your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat 10 minutes prior to your tour.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back problems, we recommend Rugosa Lobster Tours.
New England EcoAdventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, New England EcoAdventures will try to reschedule the tour if possible. If it isn’t possible passengers will receive a full refund.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date. If canceled less than 48 hours or if a no-show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the excursion.
As we have minimum space on our boats when a customer reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that customer and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the canceled seats prior to the trip.