Leave the history and the education to the other New England Eco Adventure Tours, because this is all about speed and adventure. Join us for this speedboat thrill ride.
Meeting location: Below Federal Jack’s Brewery at our ticket booth
- Adult (12+)
SKIP THE TRAFFIC AND PARKING NIGHTMARES AND ENJOY THE SOUTHERN MAINE COASTLINE
Jump aboard Buzzworthy and take a scenic thrill ride down the coast from Kennebunkport to Perkins Cove in Ogunquit. You’ll have an hour to shop, grab a bite, walk the Marginal Way or enjoy a world famous Rum Punch at Barnacle Billy’s. Of course you can bring your own refreshments for the boat ride there and back. We supply water, a cooler and ice.
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- Amazing scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- A knowledgeable captain (the best)
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- Life Jackets
What You Need to Bring
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Money for the Rum Punch and your choice of drink for the boat ride
What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please muster below Federal Jack’s at their ‘beer tasting’ area on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 15 minutes before your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 10 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back problems, we recommend another tour.
- We are happy to offer all of our customers FREE parking for the duration (3hr validation) of their trip. Parking permits are located outside Atlantic Pizza (the same location where you park) and must be hung on your rear view mirror.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.