Meeting location: Below Federal Jack’s Brewery at their “Beer Tasting” Area
GOAT ISLAND LIGHT IN CAPE PORPOISE HARBOR AND BOON ISLAND LIGHT FULL OF SEALS AND WILDLIFE
We’ll embark to the only lighthouse in Maine with a Keeper. Before we arrive at Goat Island Light we’ll stop at Bumpkin Island to enjoy the playful seals that call the island home. We’ll then swing into Stage Harbor, a nice little harbor where people camp and enjoy some swimming.
After Stage Harbor we’ll visit Cape Porpoise Harbor with it’s working waterfront and tranquil surroundings. Three-and-a-half-acre Goat Island is located roughly a mile offshore from Cape Porpoise, a quiet vacation spot with “a few shops, a few eateries, a few guesthouses, and a lot of Maine atmosphere.” Goat Island is also scenic master piece with some of the nicest sunsets in Kennebunkport.
After some photos and island history, we’ll head out to Boon Island Lighthouse. Boon Island is a local favorite for its amazing Lighthouse and abundance of sea life, you may even see a whale! If time permits we’ll cruise by Kennebunk Beach so you can see it from an ocean view. This is an excellent chance to see a working lighthouse that is only accessible by boat.
Get ready for some adventure because this tour has it all. If you love lighthouse, seals, beautiful scenery or just want to be on the ocean, this is the tour for you!
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- What's Included
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- What You Need to Bring
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
- Important Information
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please muster below Federal Jack’s at their ‘beer tasting’ area on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 15 minutes before your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 10 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back problems, we recommend another tour.
We are happy to offer all of our customers FREE parking for the duration (3hr validation) of their trip. Parking permits are located outside Atlantic Pizza (the same location where you park) and must be hung on your rearview mirror.
Our parking is located at:
169 Port Rd (Route 35) – It’s easy in and easy out, you don’t have to fight the traffic and it’s only a 7 minute walk to the boat.
You also have the option of paying for parking at one of the closer pay lots. Pay lots are typically $5 an hour.
- Additional Information
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.