Boon Island Light Sunset Seal Watch
- Adult (12+)
- Child (6-11) Minimum Height Required of 48 inches
- Private Charter Up to 21 People • Min. Age 6
Experience the Historic Boon Island Lighthouse in New England
There’s only one way to see the historic Boon Island Lighthouse, the tallest in New England, and the hundreds of seals that call the island home – by boat. With this 1.5-Hour Tour you’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to see this magical island. We’ll head about 12 miles out to Boon Island Lighthouse to see this scenic masterpiece with plenty of birds and seals in its shallow waters, it’s sure to impress. Get ready for some adventure because this tour has it all. Our boats put you up close and personal with all of what the ocean has to offer. If you love lighthouses, seals, and beautiful scenery or just want to be on the ocean, this is the tour for you! Oh, and we GUARANTEE that you see seals or YOUR MONEY BACK!
Please Note: This tour is not recommended for people with a history of head, neck or back injuries
What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face-to-face interactions
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Ponchos if it rains
- Motions sickness wristbands
- The BEST Captain and Crew in the business
What You Need to Bring
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Please meet at our ticket booth below Federal Jack’s on the ground level, on the river side of 8 Western Ave. 20 minutes before your scheduled trip for check-in.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back problems, we recommend another tour.
(1) There is a pay lot located at 8 Western Ave. where we meet for the boat. The rates are $5 an hour or $20 for the day. This lot fills up quickly.
(2) There is a pay lot located at 169 Port Rd. This is about a 6 minute walk to the boat but there’s usually spots available. The rates are $5 an hour.
(3)There is FREE street parking along the street but it’s in high demand and can be tough to find.
New England EcoAdventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, New England EcoAdventures will try to reschedule the tour if possible. If it isn’t possible passengers will receive a full refund.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date. If canceled less than 48 hours or if a no-show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the excursion.
As we have minimum space on our boats when a customer reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that customer and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the canceled seats prior to the trip.