SCENIC ONE HOUR THRILL RIDE! Leave the history and the education to the other New England EcoAdventure Tours because this is all about speed and adventure.
Small Group Private Tours & Charters
Enjoy an exciting ocean adventure with safety in mind for you and your group
We are taking special measures to keep you and our team safe during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Discounted small group tours that aren’t available to the general public
- Thorough deep clean using CDC approved products between every trip
- Captain and crew will practice safe distancing along with wearing a face covering where practical
- Boat capacities have been reduced from the Coast Guard certified carry capacity to allow for safe social distancing
With all that in mind we’re offering these limited time charter rates for safe single-group adventures!
Kennebunk and Kennebunkport New England EcoAdventures lets you learn, live, and love the Maine life like a local.
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- 3 Parking Options
- Complimentary water (NOT available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Cooler with ice
- Binoculars (NOT available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Motions sickness wristbands (NOT available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Waterproof storage bags
- What you’d like to eat or drink to put in our cooler
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- We have 3 Parking Options for you.
- Our personal favorite – courtesy valet. Courtesy valet is located at our ticket booth at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. In order for the service to be free you need to purchase something from Federal Jack’s Brew Pub – which is a must if your in the area anyway.
- All day parking located at the same lot we are, 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. This is a great option if you plan to spend the day in Kennebunkport and would like a central parking spot. The cost is $20 for the day and paid directly to the onsite parking staff.
- FREE PARKING located at 169 Port Rd. Kennebunk, Maine. ***This is first come first serve so a parking spot is NOT guaranteed for you. If you opt for free tour parking please plan at being at the parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour. Take a parking permit for your rear view mirror from inside LIVE Cafe – Parking permits are located at the front counter. LIVE Cafe is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking.
- Please meet at our ticket booth located below Federal Jack’s Brew Pub at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, ME. 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.