This is our most adventurous tour and has something to offer for everyone!
This summer, there’s a thrilling new way to see the New Hampshire Seacoast—exciting, small group adventure tours aboard a high-performance RIB boat.
Now your family can escape the crowds, skim the waves, and see coastal New England’s wildlife and natural wonders in style. Get ready to have the time of your life on New England EcoAdventures, exploring New Hampshire’s most iconic lighthouses, marine sanctuaries, and beloved beachfront communities in a small, select group.
Only New England EcoAdventures blends education and adventure into each tour. Whether it’s a whale watch, lighthouse tour or thrill ride we offer only front-row seats with 360-degree views. We’re also committed to sustaining the environmental health and natural beauty of the Seacoast.
Our premium RIB boats can now take you to the Isle of Shoals, Portsmouth Harbor, to Jeffreys Ledge, and to Stellwagon Bank Natural Marine Sanctuary—one of the Top 10 whale watching locations in the country. From seabirds and seals to stories of pirates and ghost ships, our adventure charters show you and your family the real salt life.
We get there faster. We stay longer. And we go places other tour boat tours can’t reach—in a style they can’t match.
All the history of New Hampshire’s Coastline!See Both Iconic New Hampshire Lighthouses in One Tour!
Shoals of playful dolphins and porpoises. Pods of majestic humpback whales, minke whales, northern right whales, and pilot whales. Wheeling colonies of seabirds and even slowly cruising sharks. Gentle cruises through scenic vistas and adrenaline-fueled, wind-whipped speedboat runs across some of the most pristine waters in New England.
Our adventure charters give you so many ways to experience the New Hampshire Seacoast—and every guest gets a front-row, 360-degree view and in-depth insight into the wonders all around you.
New England EcoAdventures boat tours in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire let you learn, live, and love the Seacoast life like a local.
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- $5.00 Parking
- Complimentary water
- Cooler with ice
- Motions sickness wristbands
- Waterproof storage bags
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- Parking is located behind our ticket booth (1 Ocean Blvd. Hampton Beach, NH and is operated by the State of New Hampshire). Parking is $5.00 for the duration of your tour.
- Please meet at out ticket booth located at 1 Ocean Blvd. Hampton Beach, NH 15 minutes before your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
Please arrive to the parking lot 30 minutes before your schedule adventure.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for any additional information you may need.