We’re happy to announce we’ll being opening July 1st!
There is still a lot of unknown but we’re working hard to make sure your future experience with us is well worth the wait and you feel comfortable and safe on your next adventure. Along with our small group excursions here’s a list of ways that we’re creating the flexibility that you need:
- Reserve your seat now and pay only when we know your tour will take place
- Pay online, by phone or over secure text message
- Reduce seating capacity to 10 or less passengers or as needed to ensure social distancing
- Thorough surface cleaning between tours
- Follow CDC guidelines throughout the season
Please feel free to text Matt (bottom right of the screen) with any questions. We look forward to seeing you out on the water soon.
Thanks and Stay Safe,
New England EcoAdventures