If you love whales, this is your chance to see these incredibly intelligent mammals up close! This is our most adventurous tour and has something to offer for everyone!
- Group of up to 6 People 1-6 Passengers Included in Price
- $394 $300
- Group of 7-10 People 7-10 Passengers Included in Price
- $590 $450
- Group of 11-20 People 11-20 Passengers Included in Price
- $990 $750
Take a Thrill Ride and Spend Two Hours in Perkins Cove
Skip the traffic and having to pay for parking, jump aboard Buzzworthy and take a scenic thrill ride down the coast from Kennebunkport to Perkins Cove in Ogunquit. You’ll have two hours to shop, grab a bite, walk the Marginal Way or enjoy a world famous Rum Punch at Barnacle Billy’s. Of course you can bring your own refreshments for the boat ride there and back. We supply a cooler and ice.
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
Private Charter – Starting at $300
What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- Amazing scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- A knowledgeable captain (the best)
- 3 Parking options
- Complimentary water (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Cooler with ice
- Binoculars (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Motions sickness wristbands (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Waterproof storage bags
What You Need to Bring
- Drinks for our cooler
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- We have 3 Parking Options for you.
- Our personal favorite – courtesy valet. Courtesy valet is located at our ticket booth at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. In order for the service to be free you need to purchase something from Federal Jack’s Brew Pub – which is a must if your in the area anyway.
- All day parking located at the same lot we are, 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. This is a great option if you plan to spend the day in Kennebunkport and would like a central parking spot. The cost is $20 for the day and paid directly to the onsite parking staff.
- FREE PARKING located at 169 Port Rd. Kennebunk, Maine. ***This is first come first serve so a parking spot is NOT guaranteed for you. If you opt for free tour parking please plan at being at the parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour. Take a parking permit for your rear view mirror from inside LIVE Cafe – Parking permits are located at the front counter. LIVE Cafe is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking.
- Please meet at our ticket booth located below Federal Jack’s Brew Pub at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, ME. 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
New England EcoAdventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, New England EcoAdventures will try to reschedule the tour if possible. If it isn’t possible passengers will receive a full refund.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date. If canceled less than 48 hours or if a no show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the excursion.
As we have minimum space on our boats when a customer reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that customer and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the canceled seats prior to the trip.