If you love whales, this is your chance to see these incredibly intelligent mammals up close! This is our most adventurous tour and has something to offer for everyone!
- Group of up to 6 People 1-6 Passengers Included in Price
- $534 $450
- Group of 7-10 People 7-10 Passengers Included in Price
- $890 $700
- Group of 11-20 People 11-20 Passengers Included in Price
- $1780 $1,250
You’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to see Boon Island Lighthouse up close with this 2 Hour Tour!
There’s only one way to see the historic Boon Island Lighthouse and that’s by boat. With this 2 Hour Tour you’ll be one of the lucky few who gets to see Boon Island Lighthouse up close. Along with Boon Island you’ll also get to encounter Nubble Light from a side that most never see. On this tour you’ll zip down the coast, past Parson’s Beach, Ogunquit Beach, Perkins Cove and land at one of the most popular lighthouses in Maine, Nubble Light. After Nubble Lighthouse we’ll head six miles out to Boon Island Lighthouse. Boon Island is a scenic masterpiece with plenty of birds and seals in its shallow waters, it’s sure to impress. We’ll take the long way back to Kennebunkport so that we can scout for whales. This is an excellent chance to see a working lighthouse that is only accessible by boat. Get ready for some adventure because this tour has it all. Our boats put you up close and personal with all of what the ocean has to offer. If you love lighthouse, seals, beautiful scenery or just want to be on the ocean, this is the tour for you!
You Book it You Take it – We don’t have a minimum passenger policy so if you book the tour the tour will go.
Fully Refundable – If weather prevents a tour from taking place you’ll be fully refunded.
Early Notification – We know your time is important so if for some reason your tour had to be cancelled we’ll contact you as early as possible – no wants to drive a long distance for nothing.
Private Charter – Starting at $450
What To Expect
- A first-class adventure tour without any crowds
- A narrated ocean adventure
- Amazing wildlife and scenery
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Custom POD seats for maximum comfort
- 360 Degree views for everyone
- Educational face to face interactions
- A knowledgeable captain
- 3 Parking options
- Complimentary water (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Cooler with ice
- Binoculars (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Motions sickness wristbands (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Waterproof storage bags
What You Need to Bring
- Drinks for our cooler
- Your camera (make sure it’s charged)
- Warm clothing (dressing in layers is always smart)
- Sturdy Footwear (flip flops are fine)
What Not to Bring
- Large bags
- High heels
- We also recommend NOT wearing a dress
After you Book your Tour
- You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
- We have 3 Parking Options for you.
- Our personal favorite – courtesy valet. Courtesy valet is located at our ticket booth at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. In order for the service to be free you need to purchase something from Federal Jack’s Brew Pub – which is a must if your in the area anyway.
- All day parking located at the same lot we are, 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, Maine. This is a great option if you plan to spend the day in Kennebunkport and would like a central parking spot. The cost is $20 for the day and paid directly to the onsite parking staff.
- FREE PARKING located at 169 Port Rd. Kennebunk, Maine. ***This is first come first serve so a parking spot is NOT guaranteed for you. If you opt for free tour parking please plan at being at the parking lot 30 minutes prior to your tour. Take a parking permit for your rear view mirror from inside LIVE Cafe – Parking permits are located at the front counter. LIVE Cafe is located in Village Marketplace where you’ll be parking.
- Please meet at our ticket booth located below Federal Jack’s Brew Pub at 8 Western Ave. Kennebunk, ME. 15 minutes prior to your scheduled trip. The Captain or mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 5 minutes of.
- There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
- If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50lbs and 90lbs.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of back or neck problems, we recommend another tour.
New England EcoAdventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, New England EcoAdventures will try to reschedule the tour if possible. If it isn’t possible passengers will receive a full refund.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date. If canceled less than 48 hours or if a no show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the excursion.
As we have minimum space on our boats when a customer reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that customer and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the canceled seats prior to the trip.