Adventure Whale Watch Tour
Front Row Seats for Everyone!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6-11
NEW HAMPSHIRE’S MOST UNIQUE WHALE WATCHING TOUR
Whale Watching Tours where you get there faster, stay longer, and go where other tour boats can’t reach in a style they can’t match!
Feel Like You Are On Your Own Private Charter
- We only do small, first-class, intimate excursions.
- On our premium RIB boats, every single seat provides panoramic, 360-degree views with complete cushioned comfort.
- NEVER feel crushed at the rails or craning over crowds.
Whale Watch Sighting Guarantee
Our whale sighting is very high, however, if you don’t see a whale, we’ll drop the price to a Lighthouse Tour, and we let you ride again—free of charge—until you do.
What You Will See
Whales and Wildlife
- See the mighty and majestic whales rising above the ocean waters to greet us—often coming right up to our boat.
- Be amazed by the annual migration of humpback whales, minke whales, pilot whales, northern right whales, and fin whales.
- Some lucky voyages see blue whales, sei whales, and sperm whales, too!
- Your skillful, knowledgeable, and friendly captain will point out all points of interest during your three-hour whale watch. You will hear informative and lively insights into ocean life like dolphins, porpoises, seals, and seabirds.
See postcard-perfect views of stately lighthouses and remote wooded islands.
Environmentally Friendly Boat Tours
Our RIB boats can get to remote areas with more wildlife that others can’t reach and can get there faster.
Our eco-friendly, custom boats reduce the carbon footprint of tour boats, and our 4-Stroke Yamaha engines are some of the most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly ever built.
Our smaller boats don’t disturb the animals or their environment nearly as much as larger boats.
You will be emailed a receipt immediately after you book. The receipt will contain all the necessary information that you will need.
YOU DO NOT NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET.
Please meet at our ticket booth located at 1 Ocean Blvd. in Hampton Beach. The First Mate will meet you and take you to the boat by 10 minutes of.
There is very little storage aboard the boat – please no large bags or coolers.
If you are taking a child, we have life jackets for children that are between 50 lbs and 90 lbs.
If you are pregnant or have a history of back problems, we recommend another tour.
1 Ocean Blvd. (same as the ticket booth) and is operated by the State of NH – Parking is $5.00 for the duration of the tour.
New England EcoAdventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe sea or weather conditions or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, New England EcoAdventures will try to reschedule the tour if possible. If it isn’t possible passengers will receive a full refund.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date. If canceled less than 48 hours or if a no show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the excursion.
As we have minimum space on our boats when a customer reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that customer and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the canceled seats prior to the trip.